Application for the international awards at BRAC University in Bangladesh – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the BRAC University in Bangladesh.
The grant is available for the brilliant candidates to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University.The studentship will provide the tuition fee waiver for your course.
Founded in 2001, BRAC University has facilities to accommodate around 12,000-15,000 students. It actively contributes to learning and the creation of knowledge. It is to foster the national development process through the creation of a center of excellence in higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Bangladesh and all over the globe.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Undergraduate program: Students who obtained a GPA of 5.0 (without 4 subjects) in SSC and HSC or equivalent. Students who obtained 6 “A”-s in O Level/IGCSE (in two sittings) and 2 “An”s and 1 “B” in A Level or equivalent. A minimum CGPA of 3.70 is required to be maintained in all the semesters. If a student fails to maintain the required CGPA, s/he will not be awarded the tuition fee waiver in the following semester until regaining the required CGPA.
- Graduate program: A minimum GPA is required to be maintained in all the semesters. If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be allowed for a tuition fee waiver only for the next one semester within which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA; otherwise, the support will be discontinued. Students need to complete at least 30 credit hours of the program. If a student fails to maintain the required CGPA, s/he will not be awarded the tuition fee waiver in the following semester until regaining the required CGPA.
- Claimants are required to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
- If you want to apply for admission at the university then you are needed to meet the admission requirements.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
Application must include:
- Submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certificate from University Grants Commission (UGC), Dhaka.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below