Application for the International Awards at Georgian College in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Georgian College in Canada.
International and domestic students can both participate in this financial support scheme and gain minimum support of $1,000 towards the tuition fee of any postsecondary programme at Georgian College.
Georgian College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology ranking 92nd in the country of Canada. It is striving to inspire innovation, transform lives and connect communities through the power of education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian nationals and students from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake any postsecondary programme at Georgian College.
- The applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
- Applicants must be minimum of 21 years of age to undertake a degree study at Georgian College.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 5.0+, and TOEFL IBT – 31+
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school diploma
- Academic records
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below