Application for the in International Awards at Girne American University in Cyprus – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in Cyprus.
This tuition fee scholarship and financial aid grant can be received by undergraduate or graduate international students at GAU. They will be entitled to receive partial or fully-funded positions upon receiving this award. The students will be given up to 50% to 100% discount on the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate degree programme at GAU.
Girne American University is a non-profit university ranked among the world universities and held a mission to make possible an education that is at the same time both accessible and excellent.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate and graduate degree programmes at GAU are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must be accepted by GAU in the applied undergraduate or graduate programme.
- Students must hold a minimum GPA of 3.50 or above to get into any applied programme at GAU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: CPE/CAE – Minimum B.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must sign up on the GAU Application Portal and complete the application procedure. The students that apply will directly be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Photocopy of high school diploma
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- University transcripts
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below