Application for the International awards at Royal College of Art in the UK – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Royal College of Art in UK.
The studentship is available for those sparkling UK/EU and international students who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.The grant will cover the tuition fee for your course. Each support will provide varies amount of the tuition fee.
The Royal College of Art has placed first in the QS World University Rankings in the Art and Design subject area for five consecutive years. It offers postgraduate degrees in art and design and a Graduate Diploma pre-masters conversion program
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from the UK/EU and all over the globe.
- Masters degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must demonstrate exceptional promise, financial need, and motivation and potential for leadership.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country, you will need to demonstrate that you have a reasonable knowledge of the English language
- For being admitted to an undergraduate degree program, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades and meet the entry requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be engaged with this studentship then you are recommended to take affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at Royal College of Art. After being enlisted, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below