Application for the international awards at the University of Bath in the UK – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the University of Bath in UK.
The university offers 30 studentships to the UK/EU and international aspirants to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £5,000.
The University of Bath is classed as a world-leading or internationally excellent research university by the most recent Research Excellence Framework 2014. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of MBAs, and the European Quality Improvement System.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from UK, EU and all over the globe.
- Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be received an offer to study the master’s degree program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- If English is not your first language then you may be required to produce evidence of your English language proficiency.
- For taking entrance in the master’s degree at the university, seekers are demanded to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible aspirants are requested to register their interest in this studentship by taking affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bath. After being a university, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the copies of your passport, transcripts and exam certificates, especially in subjects related to your chosen degree and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below