Application for the International Awards at University of Greenwich in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Greenwich in UK.
The bursary aims to encourage talented international students to enroll in full-time undergraduate degree coursework at the university. International students who hold an offer to study at the University of Greenwich could receive a tuition fee discount worth up to £3,000 in the first year.
The University of Greenwich, founded in 1890, offers a large pool of highly qualified faculty with a wide range of skills, as well as strong ties to business. Numerous undergraduate and graduate programmes are available in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- You have been offered a place to begin a course in September 2021 or January 2022.
- You will pay fees at the international rate.
- Students must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- English is not your first language; you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Attach a personal statement, a CV including two referees, and academic qualification transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 5, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below