Application for the Global Generation Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Hamburg in Germany.
The scholarship programme is aimed at doctoral and graduate international students at UHH. Selected students will be awarded programme fee. The applicants who will be selected to be awarded a scholarship will receive tuition fee support towards any graduate or doctoral programme at UHH.
Known as the center of excellent research and teaching, the University of Hamburg is among the most prestigious universities in Germany. It currently ranks at 155th in Best Global Universities being committed to the development of expertise, sound judgment, and the ability to engage in critical discourse.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Entrants from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Any graduate or doctoral programme of choice offered at UHH is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted into the applied programme.
- Students must fulfill the requirements of the degree chosen by them.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 42, and IELTS – 4.0.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Proof of first degree
- Proof of health insurance
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below