Application for the International Awards at University of South Carolina in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of South Carolina in USA.
Undergraduate international students at the University of Carolina are eligible to apply for the opportunity . The applicants must be paying out-of-state tuition fees to receive the benefits of this tuition fee scholarship.
Listed at 18 among the top national universities and ranked 571-580 in QS Global World Rankings 2021, the University of South Carolina is a public research university with a primary mission to educate the state’s citizens through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate level courses and subjects offered at USC are eligible to undertake.
- Applicants must be paying the out-of-state tuition fees of the applied undergraduate programme.
- Applicants are required to have attempted ACT or SATs and provide respective scores, and have a high school diploma to be admitted in an undergraduate programme at USC.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 77, TOEFL PBT – 550, IELTS – 6.5, and PTE – 53.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to set up an account on the application portal of the university and login with the created credentials to complete the application process. Applicants are required to contact the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships Website for the opportunity application.
Application must include:
- Transcripts of previously attended academic qualifications
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below