Application for the International Awards for Undergraduate Students in United Arab Emirates – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Khalifa University in United Arab Emirates.
The award is accessible for high-potential international students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the university in the UAE. The benefit are International with CGPA >= 3.3: 100% of tuition fees, International with CGPA 0 –3.29: 75% of tuition fees, and International with CGPA 2.0 – 2.99: 50% of tuition fees.
Founded in 2007, Khalifa University is a science-focused university located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The university has placed as the 28th best university in Asia and 1st in the United Arab Emirates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the College of Engineering and College of Science.
- To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and admit into an Engineering or Science degree program.
- Applicants must hold a high school degree with an excellent GPA.
- A minimum score of achievement in each of the following EmSAT subjects: Math 825, Physics 500, Arabic 800 and English 1100.
- For taking admission, students have to provide the standardised scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the grant, applicants are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Must attach your high school certificate, a letter from the school stating predicted grades is required, good conduct certificate, passport and passport size photograph
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 2, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below