Application for the International Bachelor of Business Scholarships in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the International College of Hotel Management in UK.
The study program is exclusively open for outstanding international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at a college in Australia. The International College of Hotel Management will provide an award amount range from $2,000 to $7,500 tuition fee for the deserving candidates.
Established in 1992 by the State Government of South Australia, the International College of Hotel Management is a higher education college in Australia. It offers Degree, Postgraduate and Diploma programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Nepal, and Thailand
- The eligible course or subjects is Bachelor of Business
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- When you come to study at ICHM, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate English fluency at IELTS 7.0 academic overall with no band below 6.5 or an equivalent score in other acceptable tests.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, candidates must register in the bachelor degree coursework via online at the college. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for certified academic transcripts, statement, letter of offer and copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below