Application for the International Community College Leadership Awards in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the International Community College in USA.
The award will be given to international applicants who are F-1 or J-1 visa holders and have undertaken an undergraduate degree program in the School of Computing & Engineering at UMKC. The applicants that will be selected for the scholarship will receive the difference between Missouri resident and nonresident tuition plus $1500/year.
UMKC is a large educational institution with a diversified student body, as well as unique connections to a variety of businesses and internship opportunities that assist students in pursuing their goals. Students at the University of Missouri-Kansas City graduate with much more than a diploma.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for a Postgraduate taught MSc at Birmingham.
- Applicants must be International.
- Applicants must hold an offer from the University of Birmingham to start full-time programmes in September 2022.
- Applicants are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2. i) or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests to provide proof of proficiency. Birmingham accepts IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic records
- Personal statement
- Statement of finances
- Immigration documents
- Supplemental materials
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below