Application for the International Development Scholarships at Teesside University in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Teesside University in UK.
International students applying from any EU member country for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at Teesside University are specially offered this scholarship application. The selected candidates will be provided a sum of £3,000, £1,000, given per year, towards any applied UG or PG programme at the Teesside University.
Situated in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, or Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at Teesside University can be applied.
- The applicants must be full-time sponsored or self-funding students, paying international fees.
- The applicants must have a Foundation Degree or a Higher National Diploma or a good honors degree (at least a 2.2) in a subject related to the field of study.
- The suggested English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, personal statements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below