Application for the International Distinction in Education Award in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Iowa in USA.
The University of Iowa is the state’s oldest institution of higher education located in Iowa City, USA. The university offers undergraduate and graduates education, professional education, and education and training in the health sciences. The University will provide the award amount of $500 – $10,000 per year to the successful candidates.
The educational award is available for incoming first-year international citizens (not U.S. citizens or permanent residents) who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DISTINCTION IN EDUCATION AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to international students
- The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, International students entering the fall (August) 2020 term will be considered for a limited number of merit awards. Scholarship selection is competitive, and is based on holistic review of all application information, high school marks/grades, and ACT or SAT scores.
- Candidates must be in good academic standing. They must have a minimum 3.33 UI cumulative GPA as reported on the unofficial UI grade report
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
DISTINCTION IN EDUCATION AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, applicants must take admission at the university. After then apply for this online application process.
Application must include:
- If you wish to participate, you need to submit the application page, two essays (Statement of Proposed Study and Personal Statement – every 750 words or less), an unofficial grade report (from MyUI Student Portal), and two letters of reference (UI faculty/Teaching Assistants).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below