Application for the International Doctoral Positions in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Forschungszentrum Jülich in Germany.
All international and domestic applicants that would like to do a doctorate at the research centre in Jülich or at one of its locations can apply for an advertised doctoral position or contact an institute conducting research in the appropriate subject area and submit a speculative application. The candidates that will be selected by the Forschungszentrum Jülich to be awarded the position of the Doctoral researcher will be provided employment with a non-disclosed stipend.
Forschungszentrum Jülich is a national research institution that pursues interdisciplinary research in the fields of energy, information, and bioeconomy. The institute has specialist expertise in high-performance computing and we also use a unique scientific infrastructure.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for the Doctoral Researcher position at the Forschungszentrum Jülich.
- Applicants must be international citizens.
- The applicants must have a master’s degree in the relevant field of study or similar.
- The students are required to be fluent in English and German languages.
INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply on the official portal of the institute. All eligible students will be considered.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide master’s degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, admission essays, etc.
- Applications are open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below