Application for the International Early Bird Reward for Postgraduate Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
The grant will cover a 10% discount on tuition and exclusively available to new international students beginning a full-time course at the Queen’s University Belfast campus in the academic year 2021/22. The programme will provide a 10% discount on net tuition fees for successful candidates.
Queen’s University, which was founded in 1845 and is ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook, is one of the most well-known universities in the United Kingdom. It offers a world-class education as well as leadership and citizenship training in a global community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARLY BIRD REWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate taught the programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2021/22.
- Must be self-funded.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
EARLY BIRD REWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate degree programme at Queen’s University Belfast. After holding an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme, students must complete and submit the application form via email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Must submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 23, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below