Application for the International Early Enrolment Tuition Fee Scholarships for India and Nigeria Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Birkbeck, University of London in UK.
This financial award will be dispensed in the form of a tuition fee reduction worth 10% of the tuition fee of the full-time applied for the postgraduate programme at Birkbeck. This scholarship is exclusively offered to Indian and Nigerian students exclusively. A tuition fee reduction of 10% on the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme at Birkbeck will be awarded to the winners.
Birkbeck, University of London, a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London is a world-class research and teaching institution ranked in the top 250 universities worldwide in the Times Higher World. Birkbeck is also ranked 886th in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL EARLY ENROLMENT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students from India and Nigeria are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can apply for a postgraduate taught programme offered at Birkbeck.
- The applicants must have applied to a full-time postgraduate course in autumn 2022.
- The applicants must be domiciled in India or Nigeria.
- The applicants have an undergraduate or Master’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
INTERNATIONAL EARLY ENROLMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to submit an admission application. All eligible students will be considered automatically. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Persona statement
- Birth certificate or passport
- IELTS English Language certificate
- Degree certificate or transcript
- Additional documentation requested by Registry
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below