Application for the International Engineering Management Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Manchester in UK.
All academically excellent international students who have already enrolled or are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme in Management of Projects in Engineering are eligible to avail this application.
The University of Manchester is a public research university is one of the top public universities in Manchester that respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates persons of ability and conviction who draw upon their education and faith to lead principled, productive, and compassionate lives that improve the human condition.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree in Management of Projects in Engineering
- The applicants must hold offer letter from the university.
- The students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree with a good Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Applicants will need to have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard ¿ IELTS with an overall score of at least 6.5, with at least 6.5 in reading and other no sub-test below 6.0, or equivalent approved English language qualification.
ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to sign-in on the online application portal of the university and carry out the application process. Applicants who successfully receive the offer letter from the university will automatically be considered for the opportunity
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose in English
- Updated CV
- Visa and passport details
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21st August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below