Application for the LWTech Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the HKUST Business School in Hong Kong.
International students, including students from mainland China and Taiwan, are eligible to participate in this funding programme and gain the support of up to HK$10,000 for their entire undergraduate study cost at HKUST.
The School of Business and Management is the business school of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology that is 34th in QS Global ?Rankings. It is committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL ENRICHMENT GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All overseas applicants, including applicants from Mainland China and Taiwan, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can undertake any undergraduate programme offered at the SBM of HKUST.
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students in need of financial support.
- The applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate programme they wish to join at HKUST.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 80, and TOEFL PBT – 550.
INTERNATIONAL ENRICHMENT GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need t first create an account on the university’s application portal and complete their admission application. To obtain the application form for the grant, students must scroll to the end of this page, download the ‘Before the Trip’ file, and click on the ‘Application and Reimbursement’ PDF, or apply via this
Application must include:
- Budget sheet
- Current unofficial transcripts
- Family financial status
- Family income proof document
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st March 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below