Application for the International Entrance Awards at Langara College in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Langara College in Canada.
Undergraduate programmes undertaken at Langara College by international students will be covered under the award amount from this grant. Students must have achieved an IELTS score of 7.0 and 76% from their previous institution to be eligible to receive this award.
Langara College is a public degree-granting college in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, which serves approximately 22,000 students annually through its university, career, and continuing studies programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international country students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered the Langara College can be applied for.
- The applicants must be approved for admission to Langara as an international student.
- The applicants must have met all admission requirements and received an offer of admission and have,e a B+ average, equivalent to a GPA of 3.33 or 76% from their previous institution (high school or post-secondary).
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Copy of your Offer of Admission letter
- Copy of IELTS score, if applicable
- Copies of transcripts from previous institutions showing a minimum average of B+ (or equivalent)
- Two references
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below