Application for the International Entrance Scholarships and Awards in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the London School of Economics and Political Science in Canada.
The University of Calgary is a growing and modern institution based in Calgary, Canada. The university carries a mission to become one of Canada’s top research-intensive universities. It has always been dedicated to meeting the educational needs of students. It has 14 faculties, 53 departments, and provides more than 200 academic programs.
With the award of $15,000, this is a renowned and beneficial scholarship scheme designed to recognize the hard work and academic achievements of students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree program in numerous field.
- Must be an international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term
- Must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients to achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- Candidates must hold a high school diploma to be enlisted for an undergraduate program.
- If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfil the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students who have received an offer to study in an undergraduate degree program from the university will be eligible to apply for this application.
Application must include:
- Candidates must send the following documents together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below