Application for the International Entrance Scholarships at Lambton College in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lambton College in Canada.
The bursary aims to support the best and brightest international applicants who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the college. Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $3,000 CAD to complete their undergraduate studies in Canada.
Lambton College is a publicly funded college in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. It has approximately 3,500 full-time students, 6,500 part-time students and 3,500 international students worldwide
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in the following subjects:
- Applied Process Piping Design
- Advanced Photography
- Business Management
- Business Management – Human Resources
- Business Management – International Business
- Canadian Culinary Operations
- Cyber Infrastructure Specialist
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Hospitality Management
- Interprofessional Practice – Gerontology
- Power Engineering Technician
- Aspirants must be international students
- Aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
- Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants must demonstrate your English language proficiency by submitting one of the following test scores, completed within the last two years:
- Academic IELTS with a minimum overall score of 6.5 and no individual bands less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 79.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this educational opportunity, applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas and degrees, proof of English Proficiency – IELTS or TOEFL scores as per program admission requirements (Indian applications can only submit IELTS scores).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below