Application for the International Excellence Award at Northern Arizona University in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students in the United States.
The program is a merit-based tuition waiver for first time F-1 undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking overseas students admitted directly into a university degree program on the Flagstaff campus.
The winner of the program will receive tuition $10,000 – $13,000 per year in two installments as $5,000 for the first fall and $5,000 for the first spring semester of enrollment, or $6,500 and $6,500 respectively. The grant amount for graduate students is $10,000. For the renewability for this award, students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher to renew this award for $13,000 per academic year.
Northern Arizona University is a world-famous university which given multiple educational programs at undergraduate, graduate, and PhD levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
- Students with a 3.0 GPA or higher will be considered although not all eligible applicants will be awarded.
- Students entering through a bilateral exchange, an ISEP exchange, or a dual degree program are not eligible.
- Also, graduate students with a graduate assistantships are not eligible.
- The award cannot be deferred and the acceptance of the award must be signed, scanned and returned to [email protected] no later than May 1 for students accepted for fall semester and December 1 for students accepted for spring semester.
- You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) an International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The candidates must submit an online application to get an admission in any undergraduate course at NAU. After being a university student, all applicants are automatically considered. All applications must include:
- Two Honors admissions essays, resume or list of activities and accomplishments, the SAT and the ACT.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below