Application for the International Excellence Scholarships at University of East Anglia in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in UK.
The programme aims to support international students who want to undertake a postgraduate taught degree at the University of East Anglia. The university will provide an award of amount £4000 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.
East Anglia University is one of the best universities in the world with wonderful campuses, friendly communities and support for employees. It’s a leading university known for education and science excellence. It offers numerous programs in various regions and courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Must be an international student.
- Must be a self-funded student.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree programme at the university. After that, students must apply online.
Application must include:
- Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below