Application for the International Excellent Student Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Derby in UK.
All international students who demonstrate excellence in an extracurricular activity are eligible to apply for this application . The sponsorship will only be awarded to South East Asia, South Asia, China, Africa, and European students. The selected students from the eligible countries will be provided £5,000 towards their undergraduate or postgraduate study at Derby for the course duration.
The University of Derby, ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public university in Derby wanting to empower people across the globe to achieve their potential and make a positive contribution to society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENT STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only students from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Norway, and Switzerland are eligible.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Derby are eligible under this application.
- The students must be enrolled in the University.
- The students must fulfill geographical requirements.
- The students should hold relevant academic education with high grades to secure a position at Derby.
- The students are required to submit the scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 70, IELTS – 6.0, MELAB – 80, PTE – 52, and Cambridge English Scale – B2.
EXCELLENT STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 4th July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below