Application for the Fashion Academy Funding for International Students in France – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris) in France.
IFA Paris is registered at the Academie de Paris under the Ministry of Youth, Education, and Research as a private higher education institution and is also listed on Campus France, the French national agency for the promotion of higher education. The sponsorship will cover the tuition fee ranging from 20%-100%.
International Fashion Academy main objective is to not only train its students but to also make them better professionals to join the competitive environment of the fashion and luxury industry, in France, in China, in Turkey and anywhere in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IFA PARIS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All opportunities are open to both domestic and international students.
- The grant is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students. In order to apply for a scholarship, you must follow the given criteria:
- All applicants at the Undergraduate Bachelor level need to be high school graduates or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age. (you can apply before you are 18, but should be at least 18 when you start at IFA Paris)
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 5.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 65 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Strong motivation in fashion design or fashion business/marketing area.
- All applicants at the Postgraduate Master/MBA level need to be Bachelor graduates.
- Ideally have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 79 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Significant professional experience in related fields preferred, but not required
- When applying to IFA school in Paris. Non-native English speaking students are required to provide an IELTS score. An overall score of 5.5 is preferred for undergraduate courses and 6.5 is preferred for postgraduate courses. In Shanghai, students whose English proficiency is below par are required to attend additional language classes.
IFA PARIS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You have to fill the online application form with required documents such as:
For bachelors degree:
- Upload latest high school transcript, copy of high school diploma or equivalence, Motivation letter, Resume/CV, passport photo and copy of passport. All documents should be in English or translated to English by a professional translator.
- If you are applying for the Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology, you are required to attach your portfolio
For Masters degree:
- Upload the latest transcript, copy of Bachelor diploma or equivalence, Motivation letter, Resume/CV, passport photo and copy of passport. All documents should be in English or translated to English by a professional translator.
- If you are applying for the Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, they require your portfolio.
Application must include:
- Required documents include: degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below