Application for the International Fee Remission Research Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Notre Dame in Australia.
This tuition fee scholarship is exclusively offered to international students towards the cost of their research study at the University of Notre Dame in Australia. The grant will be presented in the form of tuition fee remissions. The students selected by the Research Office at the University of Notre Dame will be provided fee remissions for the benefit of the recipient for three (3) years.
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a national Roman Catholic private university. It was established in 1989 with a mission to develop a vibrant research culture and to conduct high-quality research that makes a positive difference beyond academia, especially for those communities most in need. It currently ranks 38th in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FEE REMISSION RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign students that are not permanent residents of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake a research study at the University of Notre Dame.
- The applicants must demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, the University’s Objects.
- The applicants must have a valid and appropriate visa and any other documentation as required by the relevant Australian government authorities and there must be no apparent reason why they would not remain in possession of all such documentation for the duration of the Scholarship
- The applicants must meet the standard University Higher Degree entry requirements, as advised by the University’s Research Office.
- The students must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements of the university.
FEE REMISSION RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- International applications to Notre Dame can be made via the online application portal of the university. Students interested in the scholarship must submit their application to the Research Office in the required form with supporting documents.
Application must include:
- CV, references (optional
- Certified copy of your proof of citizenship/residency
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below