Application for the International Fellowships at Wageningen University in Netherlands – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Wageningen University in Netherlands.
Application for the LWTech Foundation Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lake Washington Institute of Technology in USA. Students will receive full or partial tuition fee coverage of any eligible MSc programme undertaken at Wageningen University.
Wageningen University & Research is a public research university situated in Wageningen. It comprises Wageningen University and the former Institute of Agriculture Research in the Netherlands and has nearly 12,000 students from more than 100 countries in the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Applicants can apply to the MSc degree programme.
- International MSc students from outside the European Economic Area (including Switzerland) starting an MSc programme in September 2022 or February 2023.
- All entrants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- The medium of instruction of all our Master’s programmes is the English language. All applicants are required to provide proof of their English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must have to undertake the master’s degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of academic records
- English Language Requirements
- Curriculum Vitae of brief/purpose
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below