Application for the International Financial Aid at Princeton University in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Princeton University in USA.
This financial aid programme at Princeton is solely based on need. The award will cover the difference between Princeton’s costs and the amount the selected students’ family is expected to contribute to their education. All international students are eligible to apply. The applicants selected for this will be given a grant by the university that will cover part of the tuition fee of the applied programme.
Founded in 1746, Princeton University is a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey and is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the American Revolution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate programme offered at Princeton can be undertaken.
- The applicants must be international students with financial needs.
- Students must provide all required documents at the time of application.
- The students must provide proof of English language proficiency. IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE test scores are accepted at Princeton.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- School report
- Counsellor recommendation
- Two teacher recommendation
- Mid-year report
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below