Application for the International Fully-Funded EPSRC (DTP) PhD Scholarships in Risk Assessment of CO2 Transportation in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University College London in UK.
The funding program assists excellent students who wish to commence PhD degree programs at the Department of Chemical Engineering in the United Kingdom. The University College London will provide an award amount of £18,609 per year minimum + tuition fees to the high achieving candidates.
The University College London is the country’s third-largest university by student population. It ensures that all students, regardless of their background, socioeconomic situation, or nationality, receive a high-quality education. UCL’s research and teaching are organized within a network of faculties and academic departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD degree in Risk Assessment of CO2 Transportation Pipelines.
- Applicants must be from the UK, EU, or international
- The applicants should have or be expecting to achieve a first or a very good upper second-class MEng degree or equivalent in chemical engineering or its allied fields from a reputable university.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Showing English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary to study at university.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must apply online for an approved study programme at the university and complete an application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates are recommended to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below