Application for the International Graduate AUM Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Auburn University at Montgomery in USA.
The study award is designed to support both new international or current students who have a plan to take part in a graduate degree at AUM. AUM will provide the award amount of $2,000 a year ($1, 000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters).
Auburn University at Montgomery is truly a global hub of research and education. It offers undergraduate and graduate majors and degree programs across disciplines. With over 90 degree programs, AUM ranks among the top universities in the Southeastern U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Graduate degree in many subject areas.
- New Students: Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores:
- 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT
- 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT 6.0 on IELTS
- Current Students:25 cumulative AUM grade-point average
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points).
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must attach your official transcript from each university you’ve attended, proof of English proficiency,
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below