This article contains information on University of Cape Town (UCT) late Admission and Application Forms for 2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of Cape Town (UCT) late application requirements and eligibility
This article contains information on the University of Cape Town (UCT) late Application form and Requirements for admission into available programmes that are yet to be filled or still have spaces after the official 2022 application deadline passed. This is more or less a second chance for those willing to study at the prestigious University called UCT to apply. Therefore, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world.
Just like the PGCE application, the UCT late application is intended for both internal and external students. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UCT for the 2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any prospective students who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN, UCT LATE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
2022 late applications will be available only for identified programmes with available spaces for the following application categories:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- UCT students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
Applications are welcomed for the following applicants:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered.
Kindly check below for the list of programmes available:
- Undergraduate Studies (Higher Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors/B Ed/Advanced Diploma studies)
- Postgraduate Studies (Postgraduate Diploma/B Ed Honours/Masters/Doctoral studies)
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN, UCT LATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Applications for study at the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2022 are fully online except for non-degree programmes.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Late Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
Once the application is submitted you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office.
Within 3 working days of submitting your application, you will be sent an email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- Contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
UCT 2nd Semester Application Fee
- Application fee for late applications is R150
UCT LATE APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINE
Application closing date for most UCT programmes is yet to be announced.
- View University of Cape Town, UCT 2022/2022 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the University of Cape Town, UCT Admission requirements
For more information and inquiries, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
This article contains the University of Cape Town (UCT) Late application Dates and deadlines for 2022/2023 academic year. It also contains a link to the institution’s late application information as well as the portal needed for this.
The management of the University of Cape Town (UCT) has opened the late application portal for fresh and continuing students to apply for available courses after the official application closed both at the diploma, undergraduate and the postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines have been set for the UCT late application as well as the closure of the application portal for the academic year 2022. It is advisable to make use of this opportunity and apply within the limited application timeframe.
The late application deadline or closing date is always a supplementary application submission timeline that is set by the institution for applying for available courses that are yet to be filled. South African schools (universities and colleges) usually have their late application deadline within 1 to 2 weeks after the online application portal is opened.
Therefore, it is expected for all UCT students (both new and old) to meet the stated late application timeline as stated below to be on the safe side.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN (UCT) LATE APPLICATION TIMELINES AND DEADLINE
Applicants are required to take note of the dates below:
- Undergraduate programmes – (deadline yet to be announced as the application is still open)
- Full Research Masters and Doctoral programmes – closes 15 March 2022
- A few late approved accredited HEQSF Postgraduate Diploma programmes are currently open for applications.
No late registration will be allowed unless permission is obtained from the Faculty directly.
- To start your application, see the University of Cape Town (UCT) late application Procedure
- University of Cape Town Semester Registration Guidelines & Portal >>>
- How to View the University of Cape Town Registration Booklet >>>
- How to Check your UCT Semester Examination Results >>>
- How to View University of Cape Town Prospectus in PDF >>>
- University of Cape Town PGCE Application Forms >>>
- University of Cape Town Blackboard Portal Login >>>
- University of Cape Town Email Address >>>
- How to Login to your University of Cape Town Student Mail >>>
- How to Access the University of Cape Town eLearning Portal >>>
- University of Cape Town Application Deadline >>>
- How to Access for University of Cape Town Online Application Forms >>>
- University of Cape Town Application & Registration Fee >>>
- University of Cape Town Postgraduate Online Application Procedure >>>
- University of Cape Town Admission Requirements >>>
- List of Courses Offered at University of Cape Town >>>
- University of Cape Town Fee Structure >>>
- University of Cape Town Admission Points Score and How to Calculate your APS >>>
- How to Check your University of Cape Town Application Status >>>
- University of Cape Town Academic Calendar >>>
- University of Cape Town Student Portal >>>