This article contains information on University of Pretoria (UP) late Admission and Application Forms for 2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of Pretoria (UP) late application requirements and eligibility
This article contains information on the University of Pretoria (UP) late Application form and Requirements for admission into available programmes that are yet to be filled or still have spaces after the official 2022 application deadline passed. This is more or less a second chance for those willing to study at the prestigious University called UP to apply. Therefore, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world.
Just like the PGCE application, the UP late application is intended for both internal and external students. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UP for the 2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any prospective students who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA, UP LATE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The 2023 late applications will be available only for identified programmes with available spaces for the following application categories:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- UP students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
Applications are welcomed for the following applicants:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered.
Kindly check below for the list of programmes available:
- Undergraduate Studies (Higher Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors/B Ed/Advanced Diploma studies)
- Postgraduate Studies (Postgraduate Diploma/B Ed Honours/Masters/Doctoral studies)
UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA, UP LATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Applications for study at the University of Pretoria (UP) in 2022 are fully online except for non-degree programmes.
University of Pretoria (UP) Late Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
Once the application is submitted you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office.
Within 3 working days of submitting your application, you will be sent an email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- Contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
You may monitor your application status online Here
UP 2nd Semester Application Fee
- Application fee for late applications is R150
UP LATE APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINE
Application closing date for most UP programmes is yet to be announced.
- View University of Pretoria, UP 2022/2022 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the University of Pretoria, UP Admission requirements
For more information and inquiries, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
This article contains the University of Pretoria (UP) Late application Dates and deadlines for 2022/2023 academic year. It also contains a link to the institution’s late application information as well as the portal needed for this.
The management of the University of Pretoria (UP) has opened the late application portal for fresh and continuing students to apply for available courses after the official application closed both at the diploma, undergraduate and the postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines have been set for the UP late application as well as the closure of the application portal for the academic year 2023. It is advisable to make use of this opportunity and apply within the limited application timeframe.
The late application deadline or closing date is always a supplementary application submission timeline that is set by the institution for applying for available courses that are yet to be filled. South African schools (universities and colleges) usually have their late application deadline within 1 to 2 weeks after the online application portal is opened.
Therefore, it is expected for all UP students (both new and old) to meet the stated late application timeline as stated below to be on the safe side.
UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA (UP) LATE APPLICATION TIMELINES AND DEADLINE
Applicants are required to take note of the dates below:
- Undergraduate programmes – (deadline yet to be announced as the application is still open)
- Full Research Masters and Doctoral programmes – closes 15 March 2022
- A few late approved accredited HEQSF Postgraduate Diploma programmes are currently open for applications.
No late registration will be allowed unless permission is obtained from the Faculty directly.
- To start your application, see the University of Pretoria (UP) late application Procedure
- University of Pretoria Semester Registration Guidelines & Portal >>>
- How to View the University of Pretoria Registration Booklet >>>
- How to Check your UP Semester Examination Results >>>
- How to View University of Pretoria Prospectus in PDF >>>
- University of Pretoria PGCE Application Forms >>>
- University of Pretoria Blackboard Portal Login >>>
- University of Pretoria Email Address >>>
- How to Login to your University of Pretoria Student Mail >>>
- How to Access the University of Pretoria eLearning Portal >>>
- University of Pretoria Application Deadline >>>
- How to Access for University of Pretoria Online Application Forms >>>
- University of Pretoria Application & Registration Fee >>>
- University of Pretoria Postgraduate Online Application Procedure >>>
- University of Pretoria Admission Requirements >>>
- List of Courses Offered at University of Pretoria >>>
- University of Pretoria Fee Structure >>>
- University of Pretoria Admission Points Score and How to Calculate your APS >>>
- How to Check your University of Pretoria Application Status >>>
- University of Pretoria Academic Calendar >>>
- University of Pretoria Student Portal >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.