Application for the International graduate funding opportunities at Elmhurst University in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Elmhurst University in USA.
To obtain this award, you will have to take admission in a graduate degree program at Elmhurst University. The total value of this application is $5,000. All international students can apply for the program.
Founded in 1871, At Elmhurst University students will find a culture of facilitating learning, great opportunities so that you can easily fulfill your future dreams in the field of education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree program in all subjects offered by the University.
- Must be F-1 students to be enrolled in a graduate degree program at the University.
- Must be required to submit a minimum of 12 semester hours of college-level credit if applying test-optional. It is for the homeschooled students.
- For taking part in this opportunity, you must have to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are not required to submit a separate application for this award. They only have to take admission at the University.
- All applicants must meet the documents required page to be considered for the program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below