Application for the International Graduate Merit Awards in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The awards are an opportunity for all international students who apply to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business & Economics, to receive a 25% -50% fee waivers for the duration of the course.
As a sandstone university, Melbourne is comprising 11 separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. Established in 1853, the university is a second oldest research university has 11 academic units, some of which incorporate a graduate school.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply
- Commerce, economics, and management courses
- To be eligible, you need to: be an international student and must be applying to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business and Economic.
- For admission in undergraduate coursework, candidates must have a 300 credit points and AQF level is 7.
- When you apply for an undergraduate degree, you will need to meet the University’s English language requirements.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying for this award, applicants should take admission in the undergraduate course within the Faculty of Business and Economics at the university. After admission then they need to take registration for this program through Register Now. The applicants who meet all eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for this award. There is no separate application form required for the program.
Application must include:
- Applicants must need to submit required documents a CV and professional reference letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below