Application for the International Graduate Research Assistantship in Korea – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Hallym University in Korea.
The Graduate Research Assistantship is available for the PhD program, and applicants form all around the world are eligible to apply. A Lab of Prof. Taisun Kim at HU seeks to recruit promising research students for the PhD program. Features of this research assistantship and the expected benefits for successful applicants: Scholarship; More than the average stipend in South Korea, Basic Medical Insurance, and Extra allowances based on research performance.
Established in 1982, Hallym University offers several bachelors, masters and doctoral courses through its multiple college and graduate schools. It is a non-profit private higher education institution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Biotechnology/ Life Sciences as of March 31, 2020.
- Good background or interest in the cognate areas of research (PhD candidate should have published research articles or should have industrial experience in R&D department).
- Excellent ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge for highly motivated independent research
- The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD study in any subject offered by the university.
- Applications are open across the world.
- Applicants must use the following text in the subject line of the e-mail. For PhD candidates: PhD-Graduate Research Assistantship-2020-Fall
- Good English language skills- written and oral (Test (Score), TOEFL (550), CBT (210), iBT (80), IELTS (5.5), TEPS (550)). Either of the test scores should be valid at the time of application
RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only electronic applications are accepted. Interested applicants should send the following to Prof. Nimse Satish Balasaheb at [email protected].
Application must include:
- Research records (A summary of the research work you have done till the date of application), Academic transcripts (High School, Bachelor, and Masters), and CV (including name, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, education, work experience, publications)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below