Application for the International Graduate Student Scholarships in Malaysia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Universiti Putra Malaysia in Malaysia.
This scholarship was created to provide the financial incentive for students with an excellent academic record from countries within Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.The scholarship covers up to 30 percent of the tuition fees for the duration of 6 semesters.
Universiti Putra Malaysia is recognized by independent government assessments as one of Malaysia’s leading research Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicant must have fulfilled the general application requirements for international students;
- The applicant must be a holder of a Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50;
- The applicant is intending to conduct research in priority areas relevant to UPM/Malaysia;
- The applicant is not a recipient of any other forms of financial support;
- The applicant has published at least one article in an academic journal and/or has received a strong recommendation from academic institutions (e.g. Vice Chancellor, Dean, Director);
- Priority is given to applicants from academic institutions which have MoUs with UPM
- Recipients must graduate on time (GOT) – For UPM Alumni only.
- This scholarship is only open to new students starting from First Semester 209/2020.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be a holder of a Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
GRADUATE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The completed application form can be sent by post, fax or via email.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit the support letter from the Embassy and Supervisor, copies of published journal article/s, offer letter of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below