Application for the International Graduate Students Scholarships in Thailand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
The program aims to support international students who wish to undertake the master’s or PhD degree coursework at the University. The university will provide the tuition fees, monthly allowance, and accommodation, transportation, special/education Fees for applicants.
Chulalongkorn University (CU), Chula, is public and self-governing research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was initially founded during King Chulalongkorn’s reign as a school for training royal attendants and civil assistants in 1899. It was later authenticated as a national university in 1917, making it the oldest higher education learning institute in Thailand.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD or Master’s degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Must be an international student who applies to study or is studying for PhD Degree or Master’s Degree with Thesis/ Dissertation at Chulalongkorn University.
- Be a full-time student in all periods of scholarship receiving.
- Sign in the scholarship contract with the Graduate School.
- For a Full Scholarship, the recipient must work as a teaching assistant (TA) of faculty/college or programs for 6 HRS per week for a half duration of studentship.
- Submit the study report and the thesis/dissertation progress report with approval from the thesis advisor every end of the semester within two weeks of the study result announcement day.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the University. Entry with a Master’s Degree with GPAX not less than 3.50 or accepted to transfer from a master’s to PhD Degree
- Students must meet one of the following tests below:
- CU-TEP : With a minimum of 75 TOEFL
- With a minimum of 550 IELTS
- With a minimum of 6.0.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below