Application for the International HDR Scholarships For International Applicant in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Macquarie in Australia.
These bursaries are available for International students who want to complete their research training program in Australia.International Research Training Program scholarship offers tuition fee offset for 3 years along with an annual stipend of $27,596pa and travel concession and Similarly, International Macquarie Research Excellence program will also provide the tuition fee offset with $27,596pa monthly stipend.
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University was the third university established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. The university is also known as a public research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL HDR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for these grants.
- They can apply for PhD, MPhil, and MRes Y2+PhD Bundle degree programs at the university.
- A participant must be enrolling as a full-time student and will undertake a master of Philosophy or Doctorate in 2020. Also, intend to reside in Sydney, Australia during their award tenure, unless on approved overseas research leave.
- The candidates must be completed or expect to complete a research Masters Degree in 2019.
- You need to satisfy all the English language requirements for studying at Macquarie University in Australia.
INTERNATIONAL HDR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are advised to follow the application steps and complete the application for both candidatures and grants online.
Application must include:
- A research proposal, academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below