Application for the International Master of Engineering Professional Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the James Cook University in Australia.
The scholarship is exclusively offered towards the Master of Engineering (Professional) programme at James Cook University to international students. The students will be awarded a 15% tuition fee discount on the full fees.
James Cook University is a public university that seeks to discover and develop novel therapeutics and diagnostics using cutting-edge and cross-disciplinary molecular bioscience research. It ranks 287th in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from all countries are eligible to participate.
- The Master of Engineering (Professional) programme at JCU can be applied for.
- The applicants must maintain a strong GPA each semester.
- The applicants are expected to a four-year AQF level 7 Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent in a discipline cognate to the major.
- The students must provide proof of English language proficiency as per the university’s requirements. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc are accepted by JCU.
PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students first need to log in to the university portal and apply for their desire programme. Students for the scholarship will be assessed on the basis of the admission application.
Application must include:
- Transcripts and testamurs for all qualifications undertaken
- Proof of citizenship or residency in the form of a passport, birth certificate, or visa
- Current CV
- List of any publications that I have authored.
- Details and evidence of any co-tutelle or external funding arrangements
- Students must submit applications by February or July.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below