Application for the International Master of Internet of Things Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the La Trobe University in Australia.
The programme is open for students who are going to take part in a postgraduate degree program at La Trobe University. Eligible students will receive up to 30% deduction from their annual tuition fees for the duration of the course, while also receiving a one-off payment of AUD 5000 payment when they enrol on campus in Bendigo.
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It offers flexible study which suits candidates and also has a great supportive environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF INTERNET OF THINGS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Master of Internet of Things Scholarship
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree and be applying at La Trobe Bendigo Campus for Term 4, Term 5 or Term 6 – 2021 intake.
- Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
MASTER OF INTERNET OF THINGS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the postgraduate coursework program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity after applying based on their WAM and the eligibility of the course.
Application must include:
- Applicants have to provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below