Application for the International Medical Laboratory Science Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The educational bursary is furnished for high achieving international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program with a funding opportunity at Griffith University for the study starting in 2020.The total value of the grant is $20,000 which will be awarded as a tuition fee deduction. Eight reductions of $2,500 will be applied in each trimester of the program.
Griffith University is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia. It is a public research university which was founded in 1971.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are eligible.
- Available for pursuing Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science program at the university.
- An applicant must be commencing as a new full-time participant in an undergraduate degree program in trimester 1 or 2 2020.
- The Candidates need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by achieving a minimum score of 6.5 with no sub-score less than 6.0 in IELTS or a minimum score of 575 in TOEFL.
- Completion of secondary school comparable to Australian Year 12 or equivalent academic achievement is a must for a bachelor degree program.
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process for this award, all eligible participants who enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Will be automatically awarded from the grant.
Application must include:
- The candidates have to submit their previous degree results, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a scan or copy of the passport’s name page.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 January for Trimester 1, and 3 June for Trimester 2 (annual) will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below