Application for the International Merit Award for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Grand Valley State University in USA.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for international students who are wishing to study an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university. The university will provide the award amount of $5,000 to all eligible students for the academic year 2020/21.
Grand Valley State University is a public liberal arts university that was established in 1960. It offers various programs at bachelors, post-bachelor, masters, post-master, and doctoral levels to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for international students.
- Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject stream.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The grant is only available for F1 students.
- Students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to complete the International application for admission.
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below