Application for the International Merit Awards at Nottingham Trent University in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nottingham Trent University in UK.
This funding programme is designed for outstanding international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Nottingham Trent University. Nottingham Trent University will provide an award of £3,000 to the eligible international students who want to study in the UK.
Nottingham Trent University, with its stunning buildings and the most modern facilities, is the best place for all students to dream big and reach enormous potentials. The merger of several renowned colleges founded in 1843.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- For taking admission to an undergraduate degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below