Application for the International merit awards at University of Southern Indiana in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Indiana in USA.
Undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking international students are eligible for this application. The scholarship will be in the form of a fixed amount per annum for the complete duration of the chosen programme. The winner of the scholarship will receive $500-$3,000 per year towards any degree programme undertaken at USI for its complete duration.
The University of Southern Indiana is a public university ranked 98th in Regional Universities Midwest. It aims to engage a learning community with its commitment to an exceptional education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all international countries can apply.
- Any undergraduate or graduate programme offered by USI is eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree.
- An average GPA of at least 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale must be attained by the prospective students to get admission to USI.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT –
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge English – 169.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice through the student portal of the university. The applicants must submit the recommendation letters and an essay along with the admission form to be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of Graduation
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below