Application for the International Merit-Based Scholarships at Canisius College in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Canisius College in USA.
Undergraduate full-time students enrolled at the Canisius College are eligible to apply for this scholarship. All undergraduate international students will be reviewed for this merit scholarship upon review for admission. Scholarship awards ranged from $2,000 to $7,500.
Founded in 1870 by the Jesuits from Germany and is named after St. Peter Canisius, Canisius College is a private Jesuit college in Buffalo, New York, and is ranking 21st in Regional Universities. Canisius seeks to be a vibrant and progressive university committed above all else to academic excellence and the authentic search for truth.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at Canisius College are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be international first-year and transfer students.
- The applicant must have a High School Average of 85-94%.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or 550 PBT
- IELTS 6.5 overall
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing Score 560+
- ACT English & Reading Test Sections Combined Score 42+
- Duolingo English Test minimum score of 105
- ELS Level 112
- PTE Academic Minimum score of 65
- GTEC Minimum score of 1200
- CAEL 70 overall.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Copy of Passport biographical page?Secondary school transcripts.
- If you have attended a college or university, please submit transcripts with English translations.
- Personal essay (at least 250 words)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below