Application for the International MRes/MPhil Interdisciplinary Excellence Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
There are four funding opportunities that encourage students who want to undertake a postgraduate research degree programme for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Strathclyde was established in 1796 and is a leading international technical university with a focus on technological and science studies. It is recognized around the world for its cutting-edge science, teaching, and student support.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MRES/MPHIL INTERDISCIPLINARY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate Research programme in Architecture, Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Spanish, Gender studies
- Students should hold a First Class undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- This competition is open for both student and supervisor-led projects:
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
MRES/MPHIL INTERDISCIPLINARY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the Postgraduate Research at the University of Strathclyde. After being registered, you must complete an online application by uploading your documents.
Application must include:
- You must submit a cover letter, a CV, relevant qualification transcripts, two references, and an outline research proposal with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below