Application for the International MSc Economics for Business Intelligence and Systems Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bath in UK.
This funding opportunity is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-21. The sponsorship will be awarded in the form of a fee waiver towards the cost of tuition fees.
The University of Bath is counted as one of the top ten higher education institutions in the UK. It holds a good reputation for excellence in both research and education. Every year, the university attracts thousands of passionate learners from around the world to study here.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MSC ECONOMICS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU and international.
- MSc in economics for business intelligence and systems.
- Must be home and international students
- Must hold an offer to study MSc Economics for Business Intelligence and Systems starting in 2020.
- Candidates interested in this program should have a bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:1 or above.
- Receipts of the programme must provide one of the following as proof of their proficiency:
- IELTS: 7.0 overall with no less than 6.5 in all components
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): 69 with no less than 62 in any element
- TOEFL IBT: 100 overall with a minimum 24 in all 4 components.
INTERNATIONAL MSC ECONOMICS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants might be asked to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below