Application for the International Multinational Enhancement Service Scholarships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Tennessee Technological University in USA.
The funding program is available for students from Southeast Asia, East Asia, Europe, South America, Africa, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania. The grants support students by offering an award of £2,000 to pursue any degree program in the USA. All selected candidates will be provided with the educational funds that will help them ease up the burden of expenses associated with studying at Tennessee Technological University.
Tennessee Technological University is an esteemed institution and also known as Tennessee Tech. It has nine colleges that offer a wide range of degree programs in various subjects. More than 10,000 students from all around the world are enrolled at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MULTINATIONAL ENHANCEMENT SERVICE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Southeast Asia, East Asia, Europe, South America, Africa, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania
- Undergraduate and master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Be admitted to TTU as a full-time, degree-seeking student
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language requirements vary from course to course.
MULTINATIONAL ENHANCEMENT SERVICE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To receive consideration for this application, all candidates must take part in an applicable degree program at the university first. Once their application for admission is accepted, they can apply for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, at least two letters of recommendation, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1st 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below