International Need-Based Scholarship at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute in USA.
The educational award is activated for overseas students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the Institute. The award amount will range from $5,000 to $25,000 for the eligible candidates.
Established in 1865, Worcester Polytechnic Institute is a private research university in the US. It is the United States’ first engineering and technology universities and offers over 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the institute.
- You have to submit standardized test scores of SAT and ACT.
- Students must submit proof of English language proficiency through one of the following exams:
- TOEFL: Minimum score 80 with no section below 20
- MELAB: Minimum score of 80
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- PTE: Minimum score of 53 PTE-A
INTERNATIONAL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants are obliged to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the institute and also complete the CSS profile.
Application must include:
- Must attach your school transcript, school counsellor letter of recommendation and teacher letter of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below