Application for the International Office Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the University of South Wales in Australia.
The funding programme is available for brilliant international candidates who want to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022. The University of New South Wales will provide an undergraduate award (including top-ups): up to £1,500 and for postgraduate: up to £2,000.
The University of South Wales is a high – quality learning community of many nations and beliefs, brought together by a shared commitment to the transformation of lives through knowledge and education. It is Wales’ second-largest University with approximately 200 courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL OFFICE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Must be an international student to be considered for the programme at the University.
- Must pay the minimum deposit fixed in the offer letter by the date declared on the Acceptance Form.
- Must submit a previous year’s degree at the University.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the University.
INTERNATIONAL OFFICE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get this award applicant at the University of South Wales, applicants need to take admission or an undergraduate and postgraduate degree course in which you want to study. After that, students will be automatically considered for the Award.
Application must include:
- Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below