Application for the International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarships for International Students in USA 2019 Entry is now open at the Lewis-Clark State College in USA.
Lewis-Clark State College is glad to offer international student scholarships at Lewis-Clark State College. The college offers international out-of-state tuition scholarships to qualified international students.
The scholarship amount can increase, dependent upon your cumulative GPA at the end of each semester. To receive the award for the duration of enrollment at LCSC you must meet the following requirements: maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
Lewis-Clark State is a public undergraduate college with a three-part mission of academic programs, career & technical education programs, and community programs. LCSC is often described as a public institution with the feel and quality of a private college.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL OUT-OF-STATE TUITION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Freshman students from all countries are invited to apply.
- Interested students should submit a one-page statement describing their educational goals and reasons for choosing LCSC.
- Students must meet the following requirements: maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
- Maintain a minimum 5-semester grade point average
- Enroll in 12 or more credits each semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester
- Are not fully-funded by a sponsoring agency
- Are not already receiving a full out-of-state tuition scholarship
INTERNATIONAL OUT-OF-STATE TUITION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All scholarships require a General Application, paper or online, must be submitted by the March 1 deadline.
- The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is a renewable semester award.
- No need to apply! All students are considered automatically for this scholarship.
How to Apply: All students who are considered for this scholarship application will check out through the given link: http://www.lcsc.edu/international/scholarships/
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below